Friday, April 1, 2011

Bloated and Bloated again...

This post is about an experience of mine...feeling bloated for 2 consecutive days...
I normally don't do this.. but I'm feeling really happy and good...
so I thought that maybe I should share some, or perhaps posting it as a memory...
I'm sorry to say that there were no pictures because I wasn't expecting the awesome meals....
but let me assure you that you don't need pictures to know how delicious and yummy the food taste...

My Hard Rock Cafe experience...
The first time I stepped into Hard Rock Cafe was during my birthday, in Singapore...
That was then...this time....I'm stepping into Hard Rock Cafe, Kuala Lumpur!!! =D
Deciding on what to eat was a pain...everything seems yummy on the menu =)
The last time I ate was the famous legendary burger and roast garlic smashed potatoes for sides ...
this time is Hickory-Smoked Bar-B-Que - Duo Combo, and Twisted Mac & Cheese for sides
Well, we didn't order much since we didn't want a heavy meal...if you think is too little...
let me tell you, both of us (yeap, that is 2 pax), left Hard Rock with well satisfied and stuffed tummy =D

If you are similar to me, likes the steak to be smoked and topped with barbecue sauce, this is a great main course...and the sides...if you enjoyed eating Kenny Roger's Mac & Cheese like I do..you will definitely like this too....x100,000,000,000 the yummy-ness =D
Well, how much I like the food there???
If I'm not lazy...and most important have infinite of cash (is pricey there *sighs* )...I will probably go there everyday???
hahaha...a bit over...but you get what I mean... =D

*****moving on*****

My Din Tai Fung experience...
I'm very lucky to have the chance to eat at all Din Tai Fung outlets in Malaysia =D
First at The Gardens, Mid Valley, then at Pavilion, and finally at The Empire Gallery, Subang...
I'm happy that I tried nearly all of their chef's recommendation dishes... *proud*
One word, paradise!!! =D
Their signature "xiao long bao" and dumplings are a must order, braised beef noodle is a must try, fried rice with shrimp and egg for rice lovers...etc...
I like Taiwanese food, and I personally think that they serve one of the finest Taiwanese cuisines, and all my experiences with Din Tai Fung were enjoyable...

I have a long list of my favorite restaurants, and the above 2 restaurants are definitely in the list and top of the list now!!! =D
Due to some constraints (very broke now *sobs*) my next visit will not be anytime soon... *emo*
But I will definitely going back there again!!! That's for sure!!! =D

Hey, when you are home, we shall go there eat yea?