Saturday, April 9, 2011

Awesome A

Out of the 26 alphabets, "A" is my most favorite one...
Simply because my name begins with the letter "A" =)
yes!!! I love my name....

Inspired by Anne Boleyn from the Tudor period, I always wear an "A" pendant around my neck =)
(Anne Boleyn wears a B around her neck..The Boleyn Family is a noble English family particularly prominent in the Tudor period)
Well, I like the letter A not only for my name...there are other reasons to it...

I'm very proud to share the same name as Audrey Hepburn =)
Friends of mine will know that I adore Audrey Hepburn very much....
From her movies to her fashion style.... =)

I'm an August baby...and August is my favorite month...taa daa =)
and not forgetting that my awesome daddy born in the month of April....see...is "A" again =)

Seeing the fact that I like the letter A so much...
If I ever have a daughter in the future...
She will be named Abigail, Abby for short =)
lovely isn't it? =)

If you didn't know...
I would like my future family car to be an Audi =)
I'm not very fond of Benz, neither BMW....but an Audi....oh yes!!!

Until now...I still think Mr. A is very handsome and hawt!!!
Who is Mr. A???? That is for your to guess =)

I can't think anymore of my favorites beginning with "A"...
will eventually add in to it if there is more...=)

Now...do you see how's awesome "A" is??? =)
What's your favorite letter???