Sunday, December 26, 2010

A rather different Christmas of mine

Christmas carols, decorations and sales everywhere...
How can you not love Christmas???
The long waited jolly merry festival of the month had passed...
I'm assuming everyone had their fair share in this festive season...
Blessed Christmas to all!!!

It was a different Christmas for me this year...
I had a rather quiet Christmas, quiet but not boring...
And I actually enjoyed this rather quiet Christmas of mine...
It's something different...

I spent my Christmas staying in and reading "The Chronicles of Narnia"
from book 1 to book 7.... (not done yet but soon will)
I won't say I'm re-reading the book, because in fact I've not finish reading the book...
Reading 2 out of 7 books completely and a glimpse of other remaining ones years ago certainly not qualified for
"I've read The Chronicles of Narnia"
Hence, this time I'm gonna read all 7 books and in order!!!
And I'm loving every adventures and stories in the book...
I'm glad I had my Christmas spent this way =)

To everyone that I know and cherish much,
I like how 1 of my friends, Hazell said:
"You know it's the thoughts that counts and gifts are like.. bonuses!!"

So there you go, it's ok and cool if you did not buy me gifts or presents...
I won't be upset nor disappointed...I really won't =)
In return, I also hope that you won't mind that I did not prepare any physical gifts for you..
all I have for you is God's love and Jesus...
His love for you is far more greater than anyone on earth...
and that's the best gift I can give you... =)

This is what I learned in this Christmas,
It doesn't matter how did you celebrate Christmas
Gifts or without gifts, a feast or no feast,
Know that He is always there and his love for you will never change...