Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Bold "B"

The Bs I can think of relating to my life will probably just as below:

15th April marked the day of my nokia's glorious retirement....
You have served me well mate.... =)
and you, newB ...welcome to lala land!!! =)

Yes I may a lot of red stuffs or gadgets in red...
But if you are a true friend of mine..
you will know that my favorite color is not red
instead, is B-L-U-E.
Blue was always and will always be favorite color...

B-ags....I love Bags!!!! =)
I think I got more than 10 bags...that is after clearing off the old ones...
Before clearing and giving away the old ones...my collection of bags perhaps a wardrobe full?
You may ask, why on earth you need so many bags...
Well, for a very simple reason...
Different bags for different occasions with different outfits =)
Bag, is an important accessories!!!! Learn that ladies... =)

Now we move on to the next B...
Books =) ok...i'm not a bookworm...
I don't read that much, but I do read!!! I DO READ!!!!
and I like collecting books too..those really good books..
I always wish and want to have a room of bookshelves as high up to the ceiling..
fully filled with books...
If you watched Disney's Beauty and the Beast, you will get the idea =)

Recent movie that I watched...and really love it...
was BURLESQUE starring Cher & Christina Aguilera... =)
Not really recent, prolly 2 months ago???
Love both Cher and Christina's vocal...
this is what I call true singers....

Butterfly...I recently saw a butterfly ring selling at KLCC...or Pavilion...or 1U..cant remember..
Is a very vintage rusty gold butterfly ring...and I really like it....
Too bad...my wallet said no...because I'm so so so BROKE... =(((
Emo =(

Speaking of "B"...
I should really go take my bath now...
Is getting late..and I need to go out with daddy to pick up my aunt from Johor...
so...that's all for my current Bs...
till then... Bye!!!