Monday, April 18, 2011

Charming C

Many Cs I would like to post about...
after reconsidering the amount of time I allowed myself to spend here...
I will just post a short one about the most significant C to me...

I knew MissC for 7 years now and counting...
tonnes of stuff we did together...
We met each other during high school...in a rather unpleasant way...
Form 4 we sat together in class, and it remained that way till my very last day of high school...
together, we were the "tin har mou dek"....

I've always look up to MissC ...
For me, she's the super woman..
During the high school days
She's my walking dictionary, my entertainment player, my calculator, my fashion guru, my hands, my inspiration, my motivator, my cut class partner etc...
It was MissC that I learned to appreciate reading and write better English..
MissC accompanied me and entertained me while feeling bored and cutting classes ...
I was inspired, motivated by her...

She's something that I would call perfect in my Lala Land...